The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Content Editor is responsible for managing a content publishing calendar to ensure that there is a pipeline of content for the upcoming months; coordinating with the Editorial Director on a regular basis to ensure effectiveness of the content released; and working with subject specialists in the business to source the content and edit it for presenting/delivering it in the best possible fashion.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate with Editorial Director to gather relevant content, edit and publish it.
- Write copy for newsletters and other content-driven efforts. Manage updates, as needed.
- Assist in the planning and design of publication(s) by working with key stakeholders.
- Write, stage, edit, proof and publish content for Company reports, newsletter(s) and website(s).
- Manage and support regular newsletter(s) publication.
- Create special reports from previously published articles, books and resources.
- Repurpose content, such as creating articles for LITN from content extracted from LITN published books.
- Promote content internally and, occasionally, externally.
- Establish and build working relationships with content owners, key stakeholders, and clients.
- Analyze usage of publication(s) and recommend changes to improve reader experience.
- Benchmark activities against competitor publications.
- May occasionally play a role in management of Live in the Now (LITN) social media accounts.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related field, or no fewer than 5 years relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in Content Editing or related area
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills with a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to proactively plan time and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior experience working with of web technologies, including content management systems, HTML and search engine optimization.
- Prior CPG industry experience
- Background in, or a passion for, natural health and wellness
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext, formerly Nature’s Products Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)