The Belknap White Group (BWG) is part of a fast-growing family of companies that has grown over 70% in the last five years both organically and through acquisition. In 2016 BWG was named Armstrong’s Distributor of the Year. We are ranked as one of the Top 5 flooring distributors in the U.S. by Floor Covering Weekly, a well-respected industry publication. The company was founded 30 years ago, and has worked diligently to accumulate the best hard surface portfolio of brands in the business. BWG services eight states -- New England’s six states, plus New York and New Jersey.
BWG provides their customers with quality brands backed by strong warranties, extensive merchandising support, and strong marketing incentives and programs, combined with the use of social media support and innovative technology. The company is committed to giving its customers “the best customer experience in floor covering distribution.”
BWG’s core values are hard work, continuous improvement, and a customer-first attitude. The company considers its team members as its greatest asset, and has a culture where team members work hard, have fun, and deliver results.
The Principals of BWG also own a highly successful beverage distribution company that services Rhode Island and Connecticut as well as a real estate investment company. These companies are diversified and committed to growth.
Responsible for performing a variety of warehouse activities with little to no supervision
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Capable of performing 1-2 of the following warehouse responsibilities:
- Receive and unload products using forklift in narrow aisles in a safe and proper manner. Verify accuracy of items received
- Put away items in correct locations for storage
- Pick correct product and correct number of product per instructions
- Operate cutting machine, cutting product to specified size; Inspect for defects and remove defective materials
- Load tractor trailers with correct product and correct number of product per written instructions
- Wait on will call customers
- UPS / Common carrier shipping
- Maintain material handling equipment and maintain cleanliness in designated areas.