The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
Reporting to the Director, Natural & Specialty Sales, the Regional Sales Manager, is responsible for supervising Territory Account Managers within assigned regions. Under the leadership of the Director of Natural & Specialty, the Regional Sales Manager drives strategic initiatives for growth within the Natural Channel accounts and is responsible for achieving Team sales quotas and assigned strategic account objectives at the Regional and Territory level. As the key member of the Nutranext cross functional team, the Regional Sales Manager leverages natural channel leadership skills to achieve multi-brand success.
What you will be doing:
- Manage Territory Account Managers within assigned region(s)
- Coach, lead, manage, and support direct reports
- Drive strategic initiatives based on direction received from Director, Natural & Specialty
- Establish and execute sales cadence and rhythm of sales activities for the Region
- Works closely with Director, Natural & Specialty, to drive strategic initiatives for growth within accounts
- Communicates and drives action on promotional schedule
- Hold team accountable for New Item Distribution Goals, Display Placements and Promo % Execution
- Geographic Focus: National East, West or Central Region
What you bring to the team:
- BA/BS in Business or related degree
- 5-7 years of prior sales experience
- 2-4 years of supervisorial experience in a professional setting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High level experience in the Natural Products Industry (Whole Foods, Sprouts) with CPG selling background in the HBC dietary supplements highly preferred.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext, formerly Nature’s Products Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)