The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Buyer is responsible for the procurement of all expensed items for every department in the company.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) report daily to expose stocked inventory that requires purchasing.
- Processes all purchase requisitions in a timely manner. Can represent an average of 1200 Orders per month.
- Generate purchase orders to all suppliers electronically and follow up to ensure all orders are received within the set lead time.
- Ensure all POs are confirmed by the vendor on time and update ERP system with changes as needed.
- Expedited receiving process with suppliers to ensure prompt and correct receipt of products where required.
- Negotiate best pricing, payments terms and delivery dates with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of purchased materials.
- Meet with visiting vendors to establish good working relationships, as well as learn about different product lines offered; find ways to decrease COG and increase manufacturing efficiencies.
- Obtain Certificates of Analysis and/or Certificate of Conformance for Quality Control Department.
- Follow up on scheduled receipts to ensure timely delivery of purchased materials received correctly in the ERP system.
- Liaison to the warehouse for shipment discrepancies and damages.
- Process MROs from other departments for orders of non-stocked materials.
- Work with Product Development to identify valid substitutes and facilitate new supplier and item approvals.
- Liaison to Accounting for researching and correcting pricing discrepancies between PO price and vendor-invoiced price.
- Challenge department processes and continuously improve on them to achieve higher levels of productivity and customer service.
What you bring to the team:
- Associate’s degree in procurement or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience or equivalent education
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
- Manufacturing experience with Raw Materials
- Naturals/Health Industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- GMP experience
- ERP and/or SAP system experience required
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)