The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Salesforce Developer maintains and improves the Company’s custom in-house Salesforce Lightning Application. This position works closely with the Sales Operations Team to deliver on time solutions that increase and improve the Sales Team’s ability to service customers.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain custom software solutions in the Salesforce.com Lightning Application platform.
- Participate in technical design, architecture, code, unit test and deployment.
- Develop detailed requirement analysis, technical specifications and end-user documentation for systems and applications.
- Work collaboratively to identify functional and technical solutions to Company needs.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance and testing support for software created in-house and for third-party vendor products used.
- Manage report building and requests.
- Develop sales tools based on data reporting, analytics, territory coverage to align with Salesforce and develop strategies to help enable data-driven decision-making and forecasting.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field.
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Platform Developer I or higher).
- 5+ Years of experience developing Salesforce business applications with extensive experience in Visualforce/Apex development.
- 2+ years of experience in Lightning development.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs – SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs.
- Demonstrated experience with integrating solutions between SFDC and external systems.
- Ability to accurately interpret business requirements and develop solutions.
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce classic, Salesforce lightning and Salesforce sandbox platform development environments.
- Detailed understanding of items not limited to but including custom objects, declarative functionality, workflows, triggers, visualforce, migration tools and SDLC.
- Strong skills in delivering analytical KPI dashboards and custom reports based on sales, products, customers etc.
- Prior CPG sales experience.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)