The RMS Sales department is looking for an experienced professional to provide energetic support for the RMS Sales Team and our customers! The responsibilities of this role are crucial to business success and can offer long-term growth potential for the right person.
Our ideal candidate will have an engineering background, supplemented by sales and project management experience. Strong customer service, communication, and leadership skills, a positive attitude, and the initiative to identify and tackle any issues or projects will be very valuable attributes!
Priorities may evolve with customer and business needs, but you will....
- Learn and embody the RMS Sales System for communicating with customers and among team members
- Utilize RMS Sales System to support CRS team in achieving weekly, quarterly & annual sales goals
- Project Management
- Identify project scope, deliverables, timelines, quality measurements, budget and all other requirements
- Facilitate meetings with customers and team members requiring complex engineering or multiple party planning
- Provide support and guidance for sales team on technical information, 3D drawings, prints, customer visits, trouble shooting and system design
- Ensure monthly team member surveys and safety trainings are completed and address any issues
What else should I know about this job?
- We offer fair pay based on experience
- Core Hours 6am – 6pm, we offer a flexible work schedule!
- Extensive job specific training provided
- Team members are professionals. We encouraged you to take ownership and prioritize your responsibilities.
- You will have a voice. We'll rely on you for honest feedback and open conversation around concerns or ideas for improvement!
WHY JOIN RMS ROLLER-GRINDER?
We have an award winning CULTURE!
2016 Workplace Excellence Award Winner
2017 When Work, Works Award winner
Flexible and fun work environment
Grow with us! We will help develop your skills and give you the opportunity to achieve your career goals with education assistance!
We believe in, and encourage, a positive work-life balance
We offer great BENEFITS!
- Extremely Generous Paid Time Off
- 120 hours each year (prorated your first year) for full time employees. That’s 3 whole weeks…enjoy!
- PTO hours increase with years of service - at 5 years you'll have 5 weeks!
- 6 Paid Holidays and 8 hours of Paid Volunteer Time
- Prescription safety glasses and Safety boot reimbursement. Safety is a priority and our expectation is you leave work the same way you came into work!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, and EAP programs
- 401k with a company match!
- Company paid life insurance for full time employees
- Dave Ramsey Smart Dollar – We all want to retire someday. Focus on financial wellness with this great program. It's FREE!
- Company-wide Lunches (while you stay clocked in!)
- Employee Referral Bonuses! ($1,000)
- Annual company store allowance for RMS Apparel
- Company Contests & Team Building Events
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.