Enterprise Properties, Inc. is looking for an individual to join our team as a Systems Analyst/Report Writer.
This individual will be reporting to the IT Manager at our corporate office location. In this role individuals will be responsible for writing reports, forms (customer invoice, purchase order, packing slips, etc., and SQL views/queries for the Sage X3 ERP system (MS SQL 2012). Through this you will be supporting the various needs of the business units relating to manufacturing production, inventory control, accounting, etc. The position is responsible for delivery of reporting projects from requirements thru design, development, test and implementation. The Report Writer is responsible for gathering, reviewing, understanding, interpreting applicable data. Maintenance and modification of existing reports is also required.
- 2 years experience with Crystal Reports version 2008
- Experience designing and developing high quality SQL queries
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint expertise
- PowerBI Experience
- Ability to work with end users to gather needs and collaborate on custom reports
- Ability to work independently on reporting projects
- Ability to create and maintain technical support documentation
- Advanced Skills are required for Microsoft Excel pivot tables and charts
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life & STD
401K with match / Tuition Reimbursement
Company cell phone & laptop / 100 % Paid PPE
Profit Sharing program per company policy.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The noise level is typically quiet while working in the office. When required, visitation to plant site facilities can be loud with temperatures at times extremely hot and/or cold.