Under the direction of the Surveillance Supervisor, the Surveillance Officer is responsible for observing activities at the Muscogee (Creek) Nation gaming facilities for compliance with Federal, State, and Tribal laws and ordinances. The Surveillance Officer, through observation, is to protect the integrity of the facility, all money, and all assets of the Tribe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. Operates a closed circuit surveillance system within the gaming facility.
2. Observe patrons and employees participating in gaming activities to detect infractions of house and policy rules and regulations.
3. Observe patrons to detect various types of scams, fraud, and other violators as designated by the immediate supervisor.
4. Record irregularities through detailed written reports.
5. Will ensure that all Muscogee (Creek) Nation gaming facilities are following the Nation's gaming ordinances.
6. Prepare daily activity report logs, incident reports and daily interdepartmental surveillance reports.
7. Safeguard all confidential information and maintain departmental confidentiality.
8. Report any personal circumstances that may pose conflict of interest or hamper credibility to the Office of Public Gaming.
9. Will assist Lighthorse Security Officers within the facility by radio and/or phone.
10. Perform additional duties as assigned.