• If required, must be able to pass company pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
• Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority, and follow all relevant DGR’s.
• Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations. Must be able to read, interpret and apply instructions and technical terminology furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions, and decimals.
• Must be able to apply commonsense understanding to a variety of situations, in order to collect data, analyze facts, and determine appropriate response.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
• Talk and hear;
• See and adjust focus to include close, distance, color, depth, and peripheral vision;
• Stand, walk, run, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, climb, crouch and/or crawl;
• Handle objects, tools and controls; reach with arms and hands;
• Lift, push, pull and/or move objects weighing up to one hundred (100) pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to:
• A low-to-moderate noise level (offices).
• A moderate-to-loud noise level (operations areas).
• Second-hand cigarette/cigar smoke.
• Moving mechanical and/or electrical components.
• Chemical solutions such as cleaning, and polishing compounds.
THE COMPANY REQUIRES EVERY ASSOCIATE TO:
• Maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Encourage mutual respect among associates by setting positive examples consistent with company policies.
• Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
• Maintain a professional reputation in the company and community.