The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Territory Account Manager (TAM), as part of the Natural and Specialty Sales team, is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling Company products to existing accounts and by acquiring new business accounts. The TAM is responsible for sales and acts as the key educational sales workforce member within assigned territory through utilization of varied-learning methods and delivery systems to inform and keep clients and internal company workforce members abreast about latest company products/new developments as a key means to accomplish and increase territory sales and revenue objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Meet or exceed sales targets for designated territory by selling and promoting Company commercial product solutions to new and existing accounts in assigned territory, via in-person, calls and emails; acting as the key relationship manager between Company and accounts.
- Conduct gap fill audits to maximize product placement at store locations.
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas and supports Company revenue and profit targets.
- Identify and act upon leads and drive conversion of leads into revenue generation.
- Educate staff members through aisle training, group meetings and conduct field demonstrations to drive product adoption.
- Optimize business development plan by working closely with Regional Sales Managers and other sales workforce members to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency through development and prequalification of leads.
- Creatively sell and build off shelf and secondary displays within assigned account locations.
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs.
- Manage assigned local headquarter accounts which includes but is not limited to: quarterly business reviews, new product sell in, promote according to brand strategy to hit sales goals.
- Continuously expand customer understanding; use Company product solutions and capabilities.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with accounts and prospects and be available and responsive to customers' real-time needs.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, Product Development) to promote sales for new and existing customers to maximize Company's visibility at conferences with professional and trade associations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years consumer product sales experience, with at least three (3) years of proven history of attaining and exceeding territory sales quotas.
- Minimum of two (2) years merchandising education and training experience.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or related field.
- Industry-specific channel sales, CRM and/or territory sales management experience.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)