If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service;
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Generous benefit plans;
- Paid leave and holidays;
- A relaxed work environment.
JOB PURPOSE: A Quality Control Technician is responsible for performing administrative clinical quality review duties, tasks, and assignments of SinfoníaRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs and services.
Ensures the quality standards of completeness and accuracy of cases completed and service provided within RxCompanion or organizational software by performing daily duties, tasks, and assignments, such as:
- Performs defined database queries seeking to identify potential problems or errors within CMR processing; transfers query results to spreadsheet tracking files;
- Utilizing collated output reviews CMR cases to identify problems or trends; identifying corrections, resolutions, or solutions for implementation;
- As required, escalates identified case to team lead or case pharmacist for additional information or implementation of correction and resolution.
- Provides timely and specific performance feedback on review observations to RxCompanion end-users.
- Conducts blind call monitoring; reviews recorded calls for adherence and compliance to defined procedural processing and protocols; conducts call monitoring that meets established review performance goals; documenting call observations and feedback to tracking spreadsheet;
- Conducts online and audible reviews of cases and/or call recordings that meets defined recording review schedules as defined by program clients; documents these case review outcomes for communication to clients;
- Conducts quality Control reviews of faxes within RxCompanion for content accuracy and completeness utilizing defined parameters established by client plans;
- Documents case and call review results, observations, corrections, errors, and relevant information into respective tracking spreadsheets for collation and reporting; supports generation of scheduled and ad hoc quality Control reports to leadership, MTM teams, and specific end-users.
- Provides assistance in testing system and software releases; contributing to the reduction of errors prior to the release of enhancements, changes, upgrades to the production environment.
- Acts as end-user processor for software or system testing prior to production implementation.
- Assists and supports the development of training programs and content for end-user call center staff by documenting and communicating error trends, situations, and observations.
- Assists and supports quality control and quality improvement projects, as assigned.
EDUCATION: A minimum of a High School Diploma.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a pharmacy environment. Preferred: direct experience working in a Medication Therapy Management (MTM) environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Possess certification of training as a Pharmacy Technician from an approved and accredited vocational program or educational institution. Possess and maintains a current license as a Pharmacy Technician from the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy.
This posting is seeking to fill two (2) full-time position at our Tucson, Arizona site.