The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Manager, Fulfillment is responsible for fulfillment of product to customers including order management and processing while maximizing cost effectiveness. Manages planning, operations, inventory controls, project initiatives, service evaluations, and changes to day to day operations by administering all third party logistics (3PL) related processes to meet internal and external customer expectations. Oversees Company 3PL partners to effectively integrate all warehouse operations, internal 3PL staff as well as overall operational functions related to fulfillment providers. The Manager, Fulfillment drives process solutions by regularly utilizing strong project management skills along with in-depth knowledge of order cycle, lot level management, picking & pack processes.
What you will be doing:
- Manage, coach, develop and support direct report(s).
- Develop, coordinate, and update operational and personnel policies and procedures at all ship points to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) including efficiency, accuracy and safety.
- Oversee 3PL relationship including contract management, negotiations, amendments, initiating and maintaining procedures, meeting agreed upon Service Level Agreements, review performance and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Develop effective procedures for finished goods inventory management and transaction integrity including physical counts, shipment verifications, corrective actions, etc.
- Meet and work with other management staff within the facilities to ensure the optimum performance and efficiency of the whole facility.
- Work with teams at the plant warehouse and 3PL to ensure optimal warehouse flow by planning and implementing new design layouts and space utilization.
- Measure and analyze performance for the purpose of setting goals and maintaining or exceeding standards, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensure that projects within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor programs and/or activities and take corrective action when necessary.
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; Adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Build work relationships with 3PL partners, brand representatives, customer service staff and outside customers.
- Perform assessments of client opportunities by leveraging our supply chain approaches and frameworks.
- Develop and implement cost reduction plans; meet or exceed cost, productivity and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
- Lead projects to implement business and improve operations and/or costs.
- Design and implement key performance indicators and exception management processes to hold suppliers accountable and ensure Company achievement above client service expectations.
- Ensure product moves efficiently at lowest cost, lead and transit times are met, and information systems are integrated by coordinating and implementing programs to improve material movement, material handling, and information systems.
What you bring to the team:
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of solid experience in 3PL fulfillment with working knowledge of order management and inventory management.
- 5+ years' professional leadership and/or supervisory experience.
- Experience in the use of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems), Supply Chain Management and WMS (Warehouse Management Systems).
- Demonstrated track record of hands on experience in distribution and fulfillment.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands on experience with warehousing software and databases.
- Knowledge of small package carrier, less than truckload and full truckload carriers.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with warehouse design/layout.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Prior nutraceutical industry experience.