The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Sales Accounting group supports the sales, trade promotion, and reduced revenue accounting for the Nutranext businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Own the execution of the monthly and quarterly close processes for key aspects of Nutranext's Sales Accounting area (particularly Trade Funds, Coupons, Bad Debt and Doubtful Accounts Reserves, SAB104 Revenue Recognition and other Reduced Revenue and OTC related areas). This includes ownership of month/quarter-end accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, system reconciliations, analytics, and reporting.
- Support the initial documentation of internal controls for Sell Products Business Processes while also identifying, developing and implementing continuous improvement to drive effectiveness and efficiency with a focus on increasing automation.
- Co-own the Company's implementation of the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606) through our first year of adoption, including ensuring sound internal controls, processes and accurate reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Provide on-going support to internal and external audit activities including preparation and review of audit requirements. Internal Controls responsibilities include managing the testing and certification process for the Nutranext Sell Products business process areas.
- Provide guidance and support in any revenue-related or demand spending accounting matters and other ad hoc requests. Be the 'center of expertise' for above areas, performing research, updating policies and analyzing emerging pronouncements as needed.
- Work closely and develop good working relationships with partners and stakeholders in Clorox's Corporate office, Order-To-Cash teams and other cross functional areas.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in finance and/or accounting
- Preferred mix of public accounting (Big 4) and private industry experience; prior experience in sales accounting a plus
- Required experience in supervision and staff development, or the ability to influence other functional areas
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to independently prioritize, and promote a team environment
- Strong process improvement, planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to communicate information to Sr. Management and distill issues and risks
- Strong leadership and project management skills with solution oriented mindset
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment and form solid relationships with other teams and work groups
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to identify and implement ways to streamline and improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and across Teams
- High proficiency in Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or Business Administration with concentration in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or international equivalent (or demonstration of working toward CPA license)
- SAP experience; Sales Force experience a plus
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)