If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service;
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Generous benefit plans;
- Paid leave and holidays;
JOB PURPOSE: The Information Security Analyst is responsible for providing leadership, direction, and consultation relative to SinfoníaRx information security programs through the development and implementation of organizational policy, procedures, and business practices which secure and protect the access, storage, security, and privacy of SinfoníaRx patient, client, and organizational information and data. In this role, the incumbent provides direction on the overall strategies for the implementation of information security policies, procedures and business practices across functional groups; all while supporting the information security of organizational business operations from internal and external threats.
Directs and leads the effective and efficient planning, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive information security program; ensuring that defined outcomes and deliverables are fully attained and that fulfill the defined performance criteria and requirements established for compliance, accreditation, and certification standards, such as:
- Provides oversight, management, direction, and guidance towards assessing and evaluating information security risks that ensures the security of the organization's network, along with the security of all protected health information and proprietary software and technology.
- Develops, and coordinates implementation of a strategic and comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program; ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information and data stored, managed, or utilized by SinfoníaRx business operations.
- Ensures that all information security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, standards, or requirements to minimize or eliminate risk, as well as reduce potential audit findings.
- Develops and facilitates metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the information security program; coordinating the facilitation of appropriate resource allocations within other departments.
- Manages information security incidents or events, ensuring adequate protection of SinfoníaRx or client information and data, as well as organizational intellectual property.
- Participates in IT strategy planning activities, providing consultative recommendations and directions on information security best practices.
- Maintains current and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of information security through independent education and training.
EDUCATION: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field from an approved and accredited college or university; Preferred: Graduate degree in business, business administration, computer science, information systems, or a related field.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of five (5) years’ progressive experience working in the information technology field; with at least three (3) years’ direct experience in an information security role; preferably in a healthcare or healthcare related environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must possess and maintain at least one (1) of the listed certifications or other approved equivalent certification:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Third-Party Risk Professional (CTPRP)
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: A comprehensive understanding of information security industry best practices (e.g. HITRUST, SOC 2, ISO 27000 series, NIST SP 800 series)
This positing is seeking to fill one full-time position at our Tucson, Arizona site.