Amyx Inc., is seeking to hire a Financial Management Analyst - Budget Execution professional to be located in Reston, VA. Functions as a Financial Management Analyst supporting JIDO Financial Operations with primary responsibility for research and analysis of budget execution data, preparation of a myriad of financial reports and coordination and follow up with government staff on a status of budget execution.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Utilize automated financial management systems, primarily Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) and General Fund Enterprise Business System to compile data for financial reporting.
· Financial analysis and report generation requiring a minimum of 5 years GFEBS hands on experience with the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
· Prepare a multitude of reports covering the status of funds, expenses, and obligations; trend analysis of rates of expenditures; comparison of actual performance to the financial plan and identification of variances.
· Serves as organization focal point to track status and resolve unliquidated obligations, contract/vendor payments problems, accounts receivable/debts issues, liquidation of canceling accounts and other out of balance conditions.
· Serves as organization lead in managing, training, implementation and maintenance of GFEBS. Conducts evaluation of system functionality and presents alternatives to resolving the most complex financial management issues. Ensures data and financial integrity, accuracy of system role assignments, and provides technical support to GFEBS project members and users throughout the Command.
· Prepares briefings for leadership on budget related issues that may affect the organization and their fiscal portfolio from an execution view.
· Attends meetings, develops presentations and deals directly with customers concerning budget execution and financial reports.
· Have the ability to handle demanding situations with clarity, focus and professionalism, and to respond rapidly to quick turnaround taskers.
· Perform analysis of business processes and internal controls to identify risks within the budget execution processes.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://AmyxInc.appone.com