Are you a hard-working, dependable employee ready to take on the next challenge? We are currently seeking hard-working employees to join our award-winning team as production laborers.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Works under direct supervision of a crew leader for the purpose of learning the following basic skills:
- Setting up and oiling forms
- Laying mesh
- Tying reinforcing bars
- Tying steel
- Setting inserts
- Striking off
- Stripping forms
- Cleaning up
2. Shows consistent improvement in the ability to perform work utilizing these skills.
3. Takes the initiative to remain involved in productive work throughout the workday, either by performing work related to fabrication of precast concrete products or by informing the Crew Leader of availability to perform other tasks.
4. Comes to work regularly and on time, in accordance with company policy.
5. Demonstrates loyalty to the company and mutual respect for other personnel.
6. Functions as a team player, and looks for ways to improve the way work is done
7. Assumes responsibility for maintaining plant safety in accordance with the Enterprise Properties, Inc. Safety Manual and the direction of the Safety Coordinator.
FULLTIME YEAR-ROUND WORK
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefit’s after 60 Days
Competitive Compensation & Profit Sharing
Available Over Time
401K with Match
Internal promotional opportunities
Company Sustainability – Since 1940
Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Post Offer Physical & Criminal Background check are all part of our hiring process.