Enterprise Precast Concrete of Texas, LLC.
Established in 2013 EPCTX of Corsicana is the 2nd of two Enterprise facilities to offer Architectural Precast solutions to our customers within a 500-mile radius of the plant. We are PCI Certified (A1 & C2A), actively participating in the Plant Certification Program. This assures our clients that we adhere to the highest standards of design, testing and production techniques along with finished product quality through random audits by PCI.
Enterprise Precast Concrete is the nation's premier provider of high-quality architectural precast components for a variety of building applications. From architectural panels and custom architectural fabrication, to site furnishings and design/build consultation, Enterprise provides the construction industry with expertise found nowhere else.
Enterprise Precast Concrete, Inc. is searching for an experienced Construction Project Manager I in Corsicana, TX.
Our Project Manager's have VERY limited travel and almost NO overnights! Night and weekend work is based only on business needs so your weekends are free to spend with family and friends.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading projects from start to finish.
- Building estimates, managing communication between operation and production leads.
- Managing customers, scheduling, billing, maintaining quality, and problem solving.
Enjoy the autonomy and freedom that comes with making your own decisions!Â With EPC company structure, you don't have multiple levels to report to. Feel free to talk directly with Sr. Project Managers, General Manager, Operations or the Owner, and they will listen to your ideas!
Get excited about the impressive projects you will work on such as: sports stadiums, universities, hospitals, and churches. Feel good representing quality concrete workmanship and unparalleled building techniques while building your expertise and furthering your knowledge in the Precast Concrete business.
You deserve an amazing opportunity with a stable, award winning, and prospering company.
- Relocation Assistance
- Solid compensation + profit sharing based on location performance
- 401K with Match
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, life, LTD &STD
- Travel reimbursement when necessary
- Company Paid cell phone & laptop
- 100% Paid PPE
- Ongoing training to acclimate you to the plant and our products
- Advancement potential – could move up into managerial & other leader positions
- Reputation and quality of work – company has won design awards year after year!
- Year-round work – pre-scheduled projects will keep you busy for years to come
- Recent college graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in: Commercial Construction, Engineering, Project management, Architecture, Design or related field and 1-3 years experience in commercial construction.
- 1-2 years' experience in pre-cast/pre-stressed concrete construction or related field preferred but not required.
We are a small family owned growing company with a tight knit culture yet have the capacity to complete big projects! Located in small town Texas but a short drive from the city!
Your amazing career is just a click away.
Enterprise Precast Concrete is a member of the Enterprise Properties family of companies.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Post Offer Physical, Criminal Background Check & Employment Verification are all part of our hiring process.