Tuknik Government Services (TGS) has an immediate opening in the Washington DC area for a Senior Acquisition Analyst. This is a direct, full-time position supporting TGS and our government client.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and more.
The Senior Acquisition Analyst will act as the Acquisitions SME for a Federal CIO shop, leading a team that supports acquisition and procurement processes for pre/post-award services and activities, and formulating acquisition strategies and acquisition documentation. This includes supporting the full cycle of acquisition activities, while effectively communicating procurement regulations, policies and procedures and recommending and implementing procurement strategies, processes and procedures.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare a documented plan that addresses all technical, business, management and other significant considerations that will control an acquisition, including making recommendations for documentation to support acquisition strategy, planning and execution
- Support a team in developing an acquisition approach and documentation procedures for government contract
- Support the development and documentation of functional requirements and internal operational requirements for a statement of objectives and statements of work.
Education, Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or IT-related field
- 10 years of consulting experience, with a minimum of 6 years directly supporting Federal acquisitions/procurements
- Former Contracting Officer Representative (COR) III, Contracting Officer (CO) or contractor equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and gather acquisition requirements and expectations from all levels of government management, to include those in technical and business areas
- Advanced writing skills that demonstrate document approach, document audience/stockholder identification, and document goals development
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.