Enterprise Precast Concrete, Inc.
Centrally located in Omaha, NE Enterprise Precast Concrete, Inc. is one of two Enterprise facilities to offer Architectural Precast solutions to our customers within a 500-mile radius of the plant. We are PCI Certified (A1 & C2A), actively participating in the Plant Certification Program. This assures our clients that we adhere to the highest standards of design, testing and production techniques along with finished product quality through random audits by PCI.
Enterprise Precast Concrete is the nation's premier provider of high-quality architectural precast components for a variety of building applications. From architectural panels and custom architectural fabrication, to site furnishings and design/build consultation, Enterprise provides the construction industry with expertise found nowhere else.
Enterprise Precast Concrete, Inc. is searching for a Yard Foreman to join our team!
Use your skills in managing loading, trucking and yard personnel for our award-winning team! Enterprise Precast Concrete, Inc. is searching for an experienced Yard/Traffic Foreman in Omaha, NE.
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising shipping and receiving, purchasing, and yard operations for our architectural precast concrete manufacturing facility. You will be working directly with the Yard Manager to make sure all personel is allocated correctly and work on scheduling of incoming finished product and outgoing loads. Candidates will also be responsible for power washing and sand blasting finished product.
- 1+ years of recent Lead/Supervisory/Management skills
- 3+ years of equipment operating experience (Forklifts, Skid Loaders, Lifts, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work outside for most of your shift
- Good communication skills
As a member of the team you can expect:
- Solid compensation + profit sharing based on location performance
- Benefits package - includes medical, dental, life, 401k with match, STD, and boot allowance
- Reputation and quality of work - the company has won design awards year after year!
- Close knit environment - Family owned and operated
- Year round work - pre-scheduled projects will keep you busy for a long time to come
- Plenty of training to acclimate you to the plant and the products
- Small company feel, but has capacity to complete big projects!
Your amazing career is just a click away.
Enterprise Precast Concrete is a member of the Enterprise Properties family of companies.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Post Offer Physical, Criminal Background Check & Employment Verification are all part of our hiring process.