Tuknik Government Services (TGS) has an exciting opportunity in the Washington DC area for a Senior Architect to join our team. This is a direct, full-time position supporting TGS and our government client. We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and more.
This position will be part of a client site team supporting a Federal client in overseeing a set of technical projects, including liaison and oversight services for technical implementation projects, support planning and execution of projects that support the sustainability and evolution of Application and Infrastructure baseline services. This role will directly support the client in all aspects of design and governance of agency systems and architecture.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Technical Liaison Services to support the client in coordinating and interfacing with technical teams within the client organization to align and synchronize program and projects, while determining impact to other systems
- Support Enterprise Architecture by documenting the Technology Roadmap to include Mobility, SOA, Cloud, etc.
Education, Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or IT-related field
- A minimum of ten years' previous experience
- Prior Federal consulting experience required
- Six years' experience directly supporting Federal clients in the oversight and management of IT projects
- Proven abilities in technical analysis and architecture
- Superb skills in enterprise software implementations
- Experience with implementation of cloud-based software preferred
- Demonstrated ability to assess and gather technical requirements and expectations from all levels
- Advanced writing skills
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are member of a Federally Recognized Native American Tribe