The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
Reporting directly to the Clorox Global Safety, Health, Environment, & Sustainability group, but with active participation with the Nutranext Leadership Team, the Sr. Manager, Business Safety Health & Environmental (SH&E) is responsible for primary oversight of employee safety & health and location environmental reporting, processes and overall program implementation. This position leads the SH&E transition efforts to ensure alignment with Clorox philosophy and expectations. Managers local site safety site manager(s) and fosters strong relationships with site leads at each of the other Nutranext locations.
What you will be doing:
- As a member of the Leadership Team, guide efforts to ensure safety, health & environmental is instilled into the organization's culture.
- Work the SH&E Action Plan as initially set up by the Business Assessment Team, track progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Lead setting SH&E strategy plans for the business and leverage resources at each site to ensure effective execution across the business.
- Develop & implement processes that ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government agencies (program development, employee training & qualification, auditing, etc.).
- Utilize Clorox SH&E data management systems for incident reporting, government inspection reporting, compliance tracking and data analysis. Be capable of utilizing the data available to establish action plans.
- Coach and/or mentor across lines of authority and various functional groups.
- Work with production employees, managers/supervisors, support functions & staff and site leadership in order to establish strong, sustainable systems and processes into the future.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Management/Science, Engineering or similar Education.
- 5-7 years' operations experience in a Safety, Health and/or Environmental role.
- 2-4 years of professional management/supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to influence and leverage support beyond the SH&E function.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially in Word & Excel.
- Able to look holistically & systematically across an organization in order to develop strong, sustainable processes.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude with the willingness to coach/mentor, and the humility to learn in areas that may be unfamiliar.
- Strong oral and written communication ability; strong interpersonal skills.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
· Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
· American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
· American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
· American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
· Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
· Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
· Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)