As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies Powertrain provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Powertrain designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Powertrain team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
• Develop software for use in power electronics production projects, focusing on reusability across projects whenever possible
• Assist in debugging through established problem solving techniques and debug on bench
• Interface with Systems engineering to ensure software requirements are documented appropriately and analyzed prior to software design and implementation
• Support the development/maintenance of and adhere to the project family common software architecture
• Design/code/test software following Automotive SPICE-compliant development process
• Ensure documented traceability from requirements through test cases