Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
• Experience with DoD in a Military, civilian, or contract position supporting DoD programs.
• Experience in preparation of aircraft/commodity technical manuals and a thorough working knowledge of TO military specification is essential.
• Individual must have knowledge and skills of the TO production process similar to that of writers, editors, illustrators, and other functions. Specific experience with sustainment of Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs) a plus.
• Possession of excellent technical writing, briefing, and facilitation skills.
• Requires a self-starter with strong leadership skills.
• Demonstrated skill in negotiation, building consensus and achieving compromise.
• Demonstrated Technical Leadership Skills.
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Dependable attendance.
• Must have manual dexterity to operate computer keyboard and standard office equipment.
• Ability to work in excess of a 40-hour week if necessary.
• Ability to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time (up to 10 hours a day with lunch and breaks).
• Must be able to withstand repetitive motion up to 10 hours a day with lunch and breaks.
• U.S. Citizen.
Office Location and Travel:
This position is located in Warner Robins, GA.
No travel required.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position
XMCO is an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that, for the past 30 years, has provided a wide range of government and commercial clients, professional services in system supportability, technical documentation development, training course material development, provisioning support, program management support, proposal preparation assistance, and strategic planning support.