We are currently seeking a high energy, self-motivated and driven Store Manager to grow sales in an established location. The branch location is on Murphy Rd. in Hartford, CT. We have been conducting business in this area for over 20 years. We have recently moved into a brand new building and are looking for the right candidate to grow sales. Flooring sales experience is a plus, but is not necessary for this position.
· Achieve branch revenue goals (sales, gross profit, expenses)
· Ensure proper inventory mix, turns and accuracy
· Work with senior management to develop and implement both short and long term strategies to meet current and future corporate goals
· Proactively improve the competitive advantages of the branch
· Review market analysis to determine customer needs
· Direct all staff training and supervision
· Promote branch activities and functions via social media
· Maintain a clean and orderly branch
· Associate or Bachelor's Degree or five years of related store management experience in lieu of degree
· Knowledge of flooring products and installation skills (preferred)
· Demonstrated computer skills including MS-Office
· Must be organized
· Ability to act or operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Professional, reliable, responsive, punctual
· Ability to work independently as well as with a group
The Belknap White Group is a nationally ranked top 5 flooring distributor offering residential and commercial customers a diverse portfolio of best-in-class surface materials including ceramic and porcelain tile, unfinished and pre-finished wood, laminate and resilient flooring, as well as installation supplies and materials.
With over thirty years of family ownership and a keen focus on positive customer experiences has allowed our company to partner with industry-leading manufacturers, including Armstrong, Crossville, American Olean, Kahrs and Mirage. The Belknap White Group is headquartered in Massachusetts and services all of New England, New York (including NYC) and New Jersey with nine showroom and/or distribution locations throughout our territory. Please visit our website at www.belknapwhite.com for more information on our company.