The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Brand Marketing Manager will be part of a marketing team working to craft the vision and marketing strategies for the brand that delivers business objectives. This position will be responsible for helping to develop and leading execution of impactful, integrated marketing plans. A Brand Marketing Manager gains broad exposure to cross-functional activities on the brands including consumer insights, advertising, new products, and sales, which results in strong marketing fundamentals and a holistic approach to driving business growth. The successful candidate is collaborative and has the right balance between creative thinking and analytics. Our company operates with speed and rapid growth of our brands, we need a candidate who embraces and adapts to change and finds ways around obstacles.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in development of key brand strategies and marketing brand plans in partnership with other brand business team members.
- Manage and oversee development of integrated and impactful brand campaigns with internal and external agency partners.
- Lead assigned brand marketing initiatives including briefing, development, execution and measurement.
- Continually monitor and optimize brand programs to ensure effectiveness.
- Co-lead key research with Global Insights team to develop strong understanding of consumer attitudes, needs and value in order to develop integrated and meaningful brand campaigns.
- Manages the annual marketing and samples budgets for assigned brands
- Analyzes and provides consumer, category, and brand information to support sales in category management and sales presentations. Reviews channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase trade plans and provides feedback on consistency with marketing plan.
- Participates on a cross-functional team to develop new products following the process
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field/MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in brand management, preferably within CPG or nutritional supplements industry
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans.
- Must be able to lead teams, manage multiple projects and deliver within agreed upon time frames
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Sense of urgency and ownership of responsibilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to not only present data but also summarize the findings and propose recommendations for future improvement
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products; Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)