The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The DTC (Direct To Consumer) Finance Manager will play a key role in supporting the organization's DTC business, by developing, implementing, analyzing, maintaining, and presenting strategic, business, and financial plans to support corporate executives, programs, projects, and processes. Uses historical and forecast data and performs trend analysis, variance analysis, risk assessments, and business modeling to identify issues and provide guidance and recommendations to management.
What you will be doing:
- Support financial planning and analysis for the DTC business unit, including preparation of budget and forecast
- Key contributor to the financial planning cycles (close, forecast), including the completion of financial packages for close and forecast by coordinating inputs and due dates with Cost, Marketing, and Demand Planning counterparts.
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios and present potential outcomes to management team.
- Prepare variance analysis to budget/forecast/prior year/prior quarter including reviews with department heads and business unit owners as necessary.
- Provide the department heads with required detailed information of the department's monthly financial results for key decision making.
- Assist with Capital expense budgeting, forecasting and ROI projections, to ensure complete transparency to spend, identify potential overspends before they happen, and maintain seamless integration into our cash flow forecasting.
- Proactively provide feedback to leadership on potential short-term and long-term risks and opportunities.
- Assist in risk assessment, develop alternatives, and implement recommendations to ensure the company meets their financial and strategic commitments.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly executive reporting package and executive presentations to BOD.
- Ability to work remotely, manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with all levels of the Organization
- Ability to design and deliver effective presentations, taking care to know the audience and anticipate their issues and questions.
- Effectively communicate complex ideas clearly to stakeholders, acting as the voice of Finance
- Team player; high level of motivation, initiative and willingness to take-on new projects.
- Ad-hoc reports as needed
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Finance, Business or Accounting, from four-year college or university is a must
- 5 plus years of FP&A experience with strong financial modeling skills applied to business and financial data.
- Advanced Excel skills, and database building
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts, Financial Statements and GAAP is a must.
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the Organization
- Strong ability to lead and influence across all levels of the Organization
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and self-manage workload to meet deadlines
- MBA is a plus.
- Experience with SAP and MS Access highly desired.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)