The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Senior Cost Accounting Manager directs activities of forecasting, actuals analysis, product costing, manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation. The position provides recommendations to senior management in support of the achievement of Company goals.
What you will be doing:
- Build influence, credibility and strong collaboration with PSO Leadership
- Lead quarterly Forecast and monthly GAP management process
- Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting.
- Lead cost standards development process and special ad hoc analysis (e.g., cost savings, cost variances, inventory, etc.)
- Lead interface between Planning & Analysis, Sales and Cost on strategic projects
- Lead financial evaluation of Product Supply Organization (PSO) projects (such as capital requests).
- Lead Cost process improvements
- Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various business units as needed for decision making support.
- Provides quality insight about business situation: Solid actuals understanding, Gross margin conciliations, KPIs, Gap analysis, etc.
- Supervise new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items; audit production BOMs; maintain periodic cost rolls/updates.
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Analyze actual production costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Prepare estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
- Recommend cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Monitor maintenance of standard costs of finished goods and production components in ERP system.
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
- Lead and manage the quarterly/annual excess and obsolete inventory review process.
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing.
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements.
What you bring to the team:
- MBA is a plus.
- SAP or other ERP systems experience desired
- CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry experience desired
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)