Why Nutranext, LLC
The Nutranext family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Stop Aging Now, Champion Performance, Nutri-Health, True Health, Vitamin Resource Products, Health Resources, Blessed Herbs and Sedona Labs. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Wellnext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The PHP Developer III- Remote provides comprehensive PHP development and database design support for the Company, while implementing the latest web technologies. The PHP Developer III is responsible for the achievement of multiple Brands’ needs as they pertain to the coding, development, deployment, and maintenance of their e-commerce sites currently using Magento 2. This role also supports the interfaces between the technical platforms that make up the overall architecture (Telephony, CRM, Storefront, Dashboards, and ERP interfaces).
What you will be doing:
- Program interfaces between third party software and the Magento 2 site
- Program interfaces to SQL Server databases to extract data for dynamic site features and report generation
- Assist in development of changes and additions to custom integration between website and ERP and related softwareWork with Business Partners, Technical Analysts, and other Developers to further define specifications, indicate areas of system impact, and continuously communicates project status and needs.
- Follow the Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures as well as the change control policies and procedures as defined by Digital Marketing Department.
- Execute/Validate Test cases for projects on a pre and post production basis.
- Coordinate testing of enhancements and, if needed, develop and provide educational tools and materials.
- Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
- Develop and communicate implementation approach for assigned projects.
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects in development.
What you bring to the team:
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or similar field
- 5-7 years consecutive programming experience using PHP
- XSL template writing
- Proficiency with Magento API (SOAP & REST), JSON Schema’s, Lamp Stack & Lemp Stack (Linux, Apache, Ngnx, MySql & PHP), Version control using Git, Repositories (Github or Beanstalk), OS: Ubuntu or Centos, and IDE App – PHP Storm
- Local development experience (Docker, Vagrant)
- Implementation and development experience with Magento 1 & 2
- SQL Server, XML, XSLT, XHTML, CSS, and other languages suited for web development
- Specific experience with Payment gateways such as Authorize.Net.
- Strong understanding of software development processes from requirements analysis through product release including scheduling, prioritization, and debugging.
- Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Magento 1 Certification
- Knowledge of mobile app development
- PWA – Progressive Web App Experience
- Experience working with both custom-made and open-source software including WordPress
- Experience using a version control system, such as: Git
- Familiar with project management techniques and Agile environment
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.com
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)