The Nutranext family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Stop Aging Now, Champion Performance, Nutri-Health, True Health, Vitamin Resource Products, Health Resources, Blessed Herbs and Sedona Labs. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Business Analyst works with Company leaders and the Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO) to facilitate the definition and documentation of organizational problems or enterprise opportunities for improvement; thoroughly map and measure business workflow; document interactions between people, process and technology; collaborate with internal team members and external partners; quantify business process capacity, capability and potential savings with improvement. The Business Analyst relies heavily upon his/her expertise to analyze, define, and document enterprise-wide and/or departmental processes.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with all stakeholders and all levels from clerk to executive (internal and external) to define appropriate scope and expectations for initiatives, and to create and present formal documentation of findings that will also help build other artifacts such as use cases and requirements documents.
- Analyze, define, and document process flows collaboratively with the various business owners in the organization for both 'as-is' and/or 'to-be' states.
- Manage and facilitate discovery sessions in order to establish business objectives, help quantify business challenges, develop detailed process maps, business process capability, and quantifiable improvement goals for new initiatives managed by the ePMO.
- Work with the process owners to ensure stable business process continuation and improvement.
- Provide required documentation as needed.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2+ years' experience in Business Analysis.
- Proven experience in elicitation techniques for requirements gathering and process mapping.
- Strong validation and communication skills.
- Intermediate or higher Visio skills (or related process-mapping solution).
- Strong organizational skills.
- BABOK, CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA certification.
- Exposure to various project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
· Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
· American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
· American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
· American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
· Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
· Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
· Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)