Job Title: R & D Associate
Reports To: Head of R & D
Date: January 15, 2020
Qualification: Entry Level B.S or M.S in Pharmaceutical Science or related.
Work Experience: Previous work experience as Formulation Chemist in Nutraceutical/Pharmaceutical is a big plus.
The candidate will work with Product development group to assist in Softgel Formulation. The job requirements include but not limited to:
- Evaluation of raw materials
- Perform Lab work to develop formulation for Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Perform Scale up studies
- Effective communication with suppliers (raw materials/packaging)
- Documentation of the tasks performed and recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of GMP and SOP
- Ability to work individually and under minimum supervision
- Meet project deadline and perform tasks as assigned
- Strong Oral and Written English communication skill
- Daily reporting to the supervisor
Candidate will be given more responsibilities upon proven track of satisfactory completion of the assigned tasks.