At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
About this position
Our vision is efficient, electrified vehicles for future transportation. Come work with deeply experienced technical team with 25+ years of experience in design, development and manufacturing in a fast-paced development environment. We offer an opportunity to analyze, design and test Power Electronics Systems for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles. This exciting opportunity is located in our Troy, MI Technical Center.
Responsibilities and duties
• Communicate with and support to customer to strength the relationship with customer
• Control the proper information in/out Delphi to customer
• Evaluate development complexity to allocate appropriate functional resource on it.
• Manage or coordinate the system development timing and development resource
• Clearly understand customer requirement and current system status. Design appropriate algorithm to meet customer requirement.
• Clearly understand Internal requirements. Design re-useable building-blocks.
• Lead the system design on assigned function area.
• Lead the implementation, ensure the implemented functionality and quality.
• Provide expertise on assigned function area, support application team on calibration and algorithm questions.
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.