EDUCATION: H.S. degree or equivalent is required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in financial field is preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience in LTC or medical billing
· Knowledgeable about Medicare and Medicaid billing
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite.
· Detail oriented and savvy with mathematical calculations
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Comfortable to learn new and fully utilize new technology.
· High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
· Must be positive, friendly and professional.