The Nutranext family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Stop Aging Now, Champion Performance, Nutri-Health, True Health, Vitamin Resource Products, Health Resources, Blessed Herbs and Sedona Labs. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.a
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
Reporting to the Manager, Demand Planning, and as a member of the Business Planning Department, the Demand Planner II works under time-sensitive conditions in a CGMP manufacturing environment. Primary responsibilities include working with Brand Management for assigned Brands to develop and maintain finished good forecasts within the companies Enterprise Resource Planning System (SAP-ERP). Updating and disseminating monthly KPI's related to forecast performance in a timely manner. Working closely with Supply Planners, the Demand Planner II identifies potential product availability issues and maintains Finished Goods master data in SAP for assigned SKUs. The Demand Planner II provides support reporting for all assigned brands.
What you will be doing:
· Maintain and update forecasts in for assigned book of business
· Manage demand planning exceptions related to out of control demand, forecast bias, and demand anomalies.
· Maximize efficiencies of the statistical forecasting by adjusting and cleaning historical demand.
· Utilize SAP and Excel tools to conduct analysis-for forecast accuracy, daily sales, availability and fill rate for respective brands
· Provide reporting to brand management and act as lead on demand meetings presenting findings
· Place production orders based on forecasted product needs avoiding backorders and overstock situations
· Support the Supply/Production planning through prioritizing inventory needs, new items forecasts, product phase out and special builds.
· Maintain and audit data integrity in demand planning and material master system by adjusting data as needed and removing obsolete data.
· Run reporting of daily sales volume and inventory status for assigned brands
· Analyze inventory reports provide information on inventory valuations, expired for scrap, short dated material to be actioned on and At-Risk material.
· Maintain optimal inventory level to support agreed upon service levels for brand.
· Act as primary point of contact to coordinate and communicate with brand management on inventory and production issues.
· Work with cross functional teams to ensure that promotional activity affecting forecasts are accounted for in monthly sales plan
What you bring to the team:
· Bachelor's degree in Business
· 2-4 year experience in inventory management and or demand planning/Forecasting
· Strong computer skills including Excel/Access/Word/PowerPoint and Outlook
· Proficiency working with an ERP system · Understanding of MRP process
· SAP experience
· Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
· Ability to lead demand meetings with high level executives
· Experience working in a nutraceutical environment
· CPIM, CSCP or CFPIM certified
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
· Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
· Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
· American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
· American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
· American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
· Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
· Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
· Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)