The Belknap White Group (BWG) is part of a fast-growing family of companies that has grown over 70% in the last five years both organically and through acquisition. In 2016 BWG was named Armstrong's Distributor of the Year. We are ranked as one of the Top 5 flooring distributors in the U.S. by Floor Covering Weekly, a well-respected industry publication. The company was founded 30 years ago, and has worked diligently to accumulate the best hard surface portfolio of brands in the business. BWG services eight states -- New England's six states, plus New York and New Jersey.
BWG provides their customers with quality brands backed by strong warranties, extensive merchandising support, and strong marketing incentives and programs, combined with the use of social media support and innovative technology. The company is committed to giving its customers 'the best customer experience in floor covering distribution.'
BWG's core values are hard work, continuous improvement, and a customer-first attitude. The company considers its team members as its greatest asset, and has a culture where team members work hard, have fun, and deliver results.
The Principals of BWG also own a highly successful beverage distribution company that services Rhode Island and Connecticut as well as a real estate investment company. These companies are diversified and committed to growth.
Outside Sales Representative
BWG is seeking a highly focused, energetic, results-oriented sales professional with a successful background in sales. Experience with flooring is preferred. The successful candidate will focus on increasing BWG's market penetration of Flooring Products and Sundries by calling on retail accounts selling Hardwood Flooring, Resilient, Carpet, and sundries.
- Establish, develop and grow business relationships with existing and potential customers in the specified territory through daily sales calls promoting products, conducting product training, and handle customer claims
- Sell solutions to accounts by listening, researching, following up on clients' needs
- Present and train on new and current products in our strong product portfolio to residential and commercial customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be metrics and goal oriented
- Must exhibit high integrity in a business environment with a strong customer focus
- Coordinate with other Belknap White Group sales representatives to maximize cross-corporate branding and selling potential
- Analyze business plans with key accounts to increase market share
- Administration of emails, voicemails, sales reports, expense reports
Recognizing the significance of the position, a competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of draw plus commission. BWG offer a full package of benefits including Blue Cross & Blue Shield Medical, Delta Dental, 401k with company match, Term Life, Voluntary Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and a weekly payroll.
Are you ready to join a fast growing, family owned company where exciting things are happening all the time? COME JOIN US!