The Nutranext family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Stop Aging Now, Champion Performance, Nutri-Health, True Health, Vitamin Resource Products, Health Resources, Blessed Herbs and Sedona Labs. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Manager for The Segment applies principles of accounting to ensure financial statements are fairly stated by maintaining the general ledger in order to properly report financial information to management.
What you will be doing:
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Review and post staff accountant's journal entries
- Calculation of deferred revenue at month end
- Perform accelerated month end close (2 days) for areas of responsibility
- Review trial balance, P&L and BS to determine need for additional accruals
- Assist with financial, tax and compliance audits
- Supervise Staff Accountant
- Assist with special projects when necessary.
What you bring to the team:
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting from a four-year college or university and five plus years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role
- High volume Balance Sheet reconciliation experience required
- Big 4 CPA firm experience a plus, at a minimum Big 8 CPA firm experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong research and communication skills, with an attention to detail.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- SAP experience a plus.
- Retail, DTC (Direct to Consumer) Industry Experience a plus; high volume of credit card transactions
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)