Coppercraft is an award-winning distillery located in Holland, Michigan. We distill and blend premium spirits including bourbon, applejack, rum, and gin. We exist as a tribute to the New American Craftsman, building upon the legacy of our West Michigan tradition as makers and manufacturers; creators and curators; designers and developers. By combining grain, water, oak and time, and a menu that brings our guests closer to the land where their food is grown, Coppercraft's focus is entirely on the same quality that built our hometown, a tradition we maintain today. We are here to prove that the same American ingenuity and artisanship that created this great nation is alive and thriving today.
Coppercraft's Sales Representative is responsible for managing both on-premise and off-premise relationships and sales for the east side of Michigan. As well as, establishing and maintaining regional partnerships including distributors, retail, and community partnerships. This role will be responsible for setting and meeting sales goals and objectives. The Sales Representative will report to the General Manager.
· Achieve and deliver annual plans for the region that reflect the agreed upon brand and customer strategies and support delivery of business goals
· Translates business strategy into clear and executable plans and focuses resources accordingly within their respective territory
· Establish and manage key customer relationships through joint business planning that strengthens and builds on the success of the Coppercraft brand
· Understanding the dynamics of the respective territory in particular, and providing insight and direction to develop solutions that promote and build the Coppercraft brand.
· Responsible for all distributor management decisions and relationships with guidance from General Manager.
· Build and develop the brand by opening new operator accounts and developing existing distribution new customers.
· Schedule, conduct, and participate in distributor routine meetings with distributor partners to educate, inform, and build capabilities on selling Coppercraft.
· Responsible for building sales presentations and reports that will provide an action-oriented response
· Support the execution and management of region budget, sales expense, Travel and expense, and reporting
· Work closely with the Marketing to establish and implement successful marketing programs, campaigns, and materials to profitably increase Coppercraft availability and points of distribution
· Scheduling, executing, and tracking all crew drives and sales rallies in respective territory
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related major
· Four or more years of sales experience prefereably with a beverage company
· Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated
· Able to work independently
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to use reports and data to achieve goals and objectives
· Willingness to travel 20-30%
· A clean driving record & strong geographic knowledge of the respective territory is a must
· Must be able to lift cases of up to 40lbs each