Do you enjoy conducting individual and family therapy? Are you passionate about helping individuals become resilient and focused on their own wellness and recovery?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being an Outpatient Therapist at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health has its Advantages. As an Outpatient Therapist at Devereux Community Services you will be involved in conducting individual and family therapy in an office location with flexibility in scheduling your appointments in the evenings and on weekends. This position gives you a wide range of ages and diagnosis in which to provide therapy. Ages range from 2 to 19 years-old diagnosed with depression, pervasive development disorder, attention deficit disorder, conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, bipolar disorder, and poor impulse control.
We offer Training in Evidence-Based Practices!
Individual Therapy identifies a child’s specific behavioral challenges and develops the use of skills that will enhance the individual’s strengths through various forms of therapy. Family Therapy focuses on improving and enhancing family communication and positive support through parent education and family system therapy. During therapy, parents and caregivers are provided with parenting strategies and techniques that enable them to provide the best of love and support to their children.
We are seeking a Part- Time Licensed Outpatient Therapist to work out of offices located in Phoenixville, PA
· Carry a caseload of individuals seeking individual, family therapy, and/or parenting sessions.
· Conduct biopsychosocial assessments for new individuals.
· Create resiliency plans which reflect appropriate interventions/goals for each individual assigned.
· Ensure proper documentation of session notes, resiliency plans, assessments, and referrals for additional services including medication and/or case management.
· Review psychiatric evaluations for collaboration and to ensure that all recommendations are being followed.
· Comply with regulatory, organizational, and center standards of care.
· Ensure safe, effective delivery and documentation of resiliency services for all individuals in outpatient programs.
· Assist in the hospitalization process as required and/or provide assistance to caseload in crisis situations.
Devereux is a leading non profit behavioral health organization that supports many of the most underserved and vulnerable members of our communities. Founded in 1912 by Helena Devereux, we operate a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of individuals and families every year. We help empower children and adults with intellectual, emotional, developmental, and behavioral challenges to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. Our Philosophy of Care operates under the core principles of Individualized Services; Effective and Accountable Services; and Positive, Behavioral Approaches.
The primary purpose of Devereux is to provide quality service to those entrusted to our care by their families, guardians, agencies, and other designated parties. The most critical resource we have to accomplish this task is our employees. No intervention can be implemented without the assistance of competent employees who are physically and mentally prepared to carry out this tremendous responsibility.
For this reason, in addition to a competitive salary, Devereux provides a comprehensive health and welfare benefits program to eligible full-time employees, family members, and domestic partners. Health and welfare programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services, and an Employee Assistance / Work Life Balance Program, as well as generous time-off policies, and a 403 B retirement plan. Additionally, voluntary, employee paid, Vision and Supplemental Life Insurance are available to FT employees.
Keywords: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Outpatient Therapist, LPC, LCSW
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work.
- Previous experience conducting individual and/or family therapy, preferably with children and adolescents, required.
- Ability to work at least 2 afternoons or evenings per week.
- PA License required: LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of software programs (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://Devereuxcareers.appone.com