The Nutranext family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Stop Aging Now, Champion Performance, Nutri-Health, True Health, Vitamin Resource Products, Health Resources, Blessed Herbs and Sedona Labs. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
Nutranext, a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements is currently seeking a talented and motivated Brand Development Manager to join our team. The Manager is responsible for partnering with multiple brand teams to coordinate development and execution of marketing activities including but not limited to: collateral marketing materials, digital creative, distributor and trade ads, consumer advertising, selling materials, promotional material and trade show creative. This position works closely with the Director, Brand Development and Creative Services and the Brand Development team to manage, coordinate and drive to completion specific brand development support projects.
What you will be doing:
- Assists Brand Development Director to ensure uniformity of messaging across all communication touchpoints.
- Responsible for coordinating execution of all deliverables for the Brand Development Team, including management of timelines and work flow to ensure on-time and excellent execution. Deliverables include but are not limited to graphic design, content development, advertising, research, packaging design, PR, partnerships, presentation development.
- Serves as a liaison to cross-functional business areas (Digital Marketing, Brand Business Unit, Sales and Operations)
- Provides ad hoc, project by project assistance to the Brand Development Team
- Day to day administration efforts - organize meetings and webinars, maintain scheduling and assist with weekly status reporting; creates and distributes meeting agenda
- Creates, updates and edits brand presentations in coordination with the Brand Development Team and external agencies
- Assists in presentation of projects, budgets, and innovative ideas for the growth of the brand.
- Keeps open communication with Director, keeping him/her informed of all open and pending issues
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of brand development and marketing
- Creative and strategic thinking capabilities
- Flexibility and adaptability to work across multiple brands and types of initiatives
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions
- Able to manage tight deadlines across multiple concurrent projects
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales and marketing or similar field,
- 5+ years of brand development/marketing experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills--specifically for marketing purposes
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Demonstrated capacity to work in a team environment is a must
- Reliable, exceptional attendance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Positive attitude, flexible, and go-getter attitude - requires little supervision and learns quickly
- CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry experience
- Agency experience is preferred
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)