5 years of experience as a mechanic
Complete Set of Tools
Air Brake Certification is a plus
CDL is a plus
ASE Certification is plus
Ability to work unsupervised, self-motivated.
Working knowledge of DOT, EPA, OSHA, Hazmat requirements
Excellent diagnostic skills
Basic computer and data entry skills
Strong operational and maintenance background
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequent lifting up to 25lbs., occasional lifting up to 50lbs., and infrequent lifting up to 75lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces for at least 8 hours per day
- Ability to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to climb over and into heavy equipment several times per day
- Occasional working at heights above 10ft.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quest Transport and Elite Freight Brokers is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.