Koniag Information Security Services is hiring an Acquisition Support person to support KSS and our customer at our customer’s site in Washington, DC.
Must have a current/active Top Secret clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) that is less than 3 years old. ****Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement****
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, paid time off, and more.
KSS is looking for an Acquisition Support person that will provide acquisitions support to include document preparation, market research, requirements gathering, interfacing with client, and participating as team member providing strategic and effective support to the mission, processes, and procedures of our client.
They will stay abreast of current and emerging technologies and best practices relevant to position and client.
They will Interact with management at all levels.
Education, Experience & Skills:
The Acquisition Support person will have:
- Bachelors or higher degree preferable, Familiarity with the federal acquisition process, required;
- A minimum of 5 years of Acquisitions experience and 8 years of total experience;
- Federal Government management, operations and contract experience.
- Familiarity with Federal regulations and directives (DHS/TSA experience preferred).
- Significant knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with Government-wide, DHS, and TSA (preferred) contract vehicles and procedures to help implement IT support capabilities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Support for development of procurement packages for software, hardware, and related services
- Business and Technical Requirements
- Market surveys
- Alternative Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Government Cost Estimate
- Life Cycle Cost Estimate
- SOW & Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Operational Requirements
- Logistics Support Plan
- Stakeholder and Communication Plans
- Site and POC Information Maintenance
- Project planning, execution and closure
- Project Status Tracking
- Delivery of IT Products and Services
- Software Asset/License Tracking and Reconciliation
- Invoicing Support and Reconciliation
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET (TS) CLEARANCE WITH SINGLE SCOPE BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION (SSBI) THAT WILL BE LESS THAN THREE (3) YEARS OLD
- Cleared for Presidential Support Duty (PSD) OPTIMAL
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.