Are you interested in working in a residential facility that will develop, implement and monitor treatment plans? Do you enjoy interviewing, training, or overall supervising staff? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being an Adult Residential Facilitator has its Advantages
As a Residential Facilitator at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Full-time Program Administrator for a licensed Adult Residential Care Facility (ARF) 113 Home
- This home will serve up to five adult individuals whose diagnoses may include autism and an Intellectual Disability (mild to profound)
- Individuals may be ambulatory and cognitively non-ambulatory
- Individuals may exhibit severe behavioral challenges
- May also be providing support for medical diagnoses that require close monitoring such as seizure disorders
- Support will be provided for individuals requiring on-going assistance with activities of daily living
- The Program Administrator is responsible for managing the daily operations of a residential treatment program and assists in the development of all phases of the program.
- Leads treatment planning meetings
- Leads Staff team meetings
- Manages program budget
- Responsible for interviewing, selection, hiring/firing, training, performance management, and overall supervision of staff.
- Communicates with individual served, his/her family and/or legal guardian, funding agencies, social worker, etc.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health California provides programs and services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Located in Goleta, CA, this position is re
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,000 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer generous time-off policies and a 403(b) retirement plan, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.
Click on the following link to see why we are a great place to work: http://benefits.devereux.org.
Keywords: Program Administrator, Program Faciliator, ARF, Administrative, Plan Manager,
sponsible for being in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
|The employment policies of Devereux are to recruit and hire qualified employees without discrimination because of race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, communication ability, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation and to treat them equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement - including upgrading, promotion and transfer - consistent with individual skills and the needs of Devereux.
|We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to race, religion, sex, color, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or uniform service member status.
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug testing required. EOE