Responsible for providing food and beverage service to all Guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner displaying a high standard of Guest Services.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to VIP Lounge Guests in accordance with venue standards.
• Responsible for monitoring the Guest needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
• Participate as a team member with all departments to ensure an efficient operational standard.
• Promotes positive Guest Service through prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.
• Responsible in ensuring that the food and beverage display area is maintained at a superior level (ie: polished chrome, clear of debris, fresh looking food).
• Assist other Food and Beverage personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
• Assists in maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with health regulations.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
THE COMPANY REQUIRES EVERY ASSOCIATE TO:
• Maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Encourage mutual respect among Associates by setting positive examples consistent with company policies.
• Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
• Maintain a professional reputation in the company and community.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• One-year of restaurant experience in fine dining preferred.
• Serv-Safe Certification and Alcohol Awareness Certification prefered.
• If required, must be able to pass company pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
• Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority, and follow all relevant DGR's..
• Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions, and decimals.
• Must be able to apply commonsense understanding to a variety of situations, in order to collect data, analyze facts, and determine appropriate response.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
• Talk and hear;
• See and adjust focus to include close, distance, color, depth, and peripheral vision;
• Stand, walk, run, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, climb, crouch and/or crawl;
• Handle objects, tools and controls; reach with arms and hands;
• Lift, push, pull and/or move objects weighing up to one hundred (100) pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to:
• A low-to-moderate noise level (offices).
• A moderate-to-loud noise level (public areas).
• Second-hand cigarette/cigar smoke.
• Moving mechanical and/or electrical components.
• Chemical solutions such as cleaning, polishing and lubricating compounds.