* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly effective professional with outstanding work performance history in a hospitality-based environment.
* Minimum of 1 year of Security operations in a hospitality-based setting is required. Law enforcement experience a plus.
* Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and commitment to providing excellent service to guests.
* Ability to successfully conduct security patrols without direct supervision.
* Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
* Ability to accurately complete routine paperwork in a timely fashion.
* Safely operate a motor vehicle and/or similar equipment, and maintain a current valid driver’s license.
* Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification, or EMT certification a plus.
* Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills needed.
* Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate in English.
* Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
* Proficiency in operation of computers and associated systems.
* Ability to prepare, organize, and report data on and generated by computer.
* Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.