The Nutranext family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Stop Aging Now, Champion Performance, Nutri-Health, True Health, Vitamin Resource Products, Health Resources, Blessed Herbs and Sedona Labs. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The A/R Specialist – Credit & Collections will effectively and timely bring resolution on customer’s short paid invoices across several brands, which results in a disputed transactions being placed on the customer’s account. This position will need to handle the customer’s deduction from start to finish. In this process, the A/R Specialist will be responsible for validating the disputed AR transaction. If the disputed AR transaction is valid, then the A/R Specialist will perform, the proper AR functions to clear the deduction transaction from the customer’s account. If the deduction is in not valid, then the A/R Specialist will then perform the necessary actions to ensure the customer pays back the unauthorized deduction. In addition to managing each deduction transaction process, this position will be required to desirer large amount of data and create a report that reports out the deduction code overall performance. This report will be provided to Senior Management team to determine current and future accruals balances.
What you will be doing:
· Gatekeeper of monitoring of all customers deductions
· Will be liaison between Customer Service and Sales to ensure timely processing of identified deductions for validation.
· Review & research deductions on remittances.
· Obtain and/or research backup documents if not already received
· Customer Web portal Maintenance
· Create DA Pending Transaction report for both Rainbow and Champion
· Researching and validating customer short paid invoices on the AR side.
· Making customer outreach call around customer taken unauthorized deduction and working with the customer to repay the deduction.
· Create Reporting DA Pending Transaction report
· Creating credit Memos
· Appling Credit Memos to open deductions
· Collections Calls
· SOP updates
· Research chargeback from Merchant Services
What you bring to the team:
· HS Diploma required; advanced degree preferred
· 5+ years of related experience
· Collections & Deductions experience is preferred
· Advanced Problem Solving skills
· Research & Investigation
· Able thrive in a fast past working environment
· B2B Collection Experience is required
· Ability to analyze large volumes of data
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)