· 5-7+ years of network engineering With *Juniper/Cisco Switching and Routing and Firewall
· 5+ years of network engineering experience WiFi (*Aruba/Cisco)
· 5+ Years of Network Security. Have one of the Following Certificates (CNSA, NASP, CompTIA Security+, JNCIS-SEC, CCNP Security
· Working knowledge of SAN (VNX, Unity), Blue Coat proxy, BTi-DWDM,
· Solid grasp of BGP, OSPF, and related networking concepts, with the ability to deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot issues.
· Working knowledge of network protocols including OSI 7 Layer, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP\HTTPS, DNS, DHCP and SNMP
· Certified in at least one of the two: Juniper: JNCP and/or Cisco: CCNP
· Handle multiple projects and tasks, make decisions and solve problems while under pressure, and prioritize and organize effectively.
· Strong interpersonal skills to self-lead your day-to-day activities and build relationships with the extended organization
· Highly self-motivated and directed with excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required, Ability to identify and analyze network quality and operational processes and then drive corrective / preventative action plans.
· Strong documentation skills
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Sharp attention to detail