I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide quality interactive customer service experience for all guests call or visiting the Jeff Ellis Management, LLC Client facility.
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Cashier must consistently perform the following duties:
• Follow established cash handling policies and procedures without error
• Assume responsibility for informing guests of all applicable regulations upon their entrance into Jeff Ellis Management client facilities
• Responsible for selling daily and seasonal pass tickets to guests and prepare accurate report detailing daily sales
• Performs other duties as assigned
III. OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JES Instructor must perform the following additional duties:
- Ability to immediately account for any cash handling discrepancies theft; report any cash/ticket losses or thefts
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
To perform the job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Perform basic math functions to collect payments and make change
- Positive, helpful attitude toward customers, including the ability to speak clearly and convey information accurately