Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial process equipment. Demonstrated capability to work safely in a manufacturing environment with experience in lockout/tryout of all energy sources. Requirements include: trouble shooting and repair of electrical system; familiar with industrial instrumentation; works extensively with industrial motors and drivers; proficient with PLC’s to diagnose and repair process automation.
• Observes plant safety and housekeeping rules at all times
• Can organize multiple projects at one time
• Teamwork ability
• Electronic Drawing Programs (AutoCAD)
• Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet programs)
• Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and assessment skills
• Familiarity with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS)
• Familiarity with Document management systems (DMS)
• Awareness of EPA & OSHA regulations and other related laws and regulations.
Incumbent must be able to perform physically active job tasks. He or she should be able to withstand varying extreme weather conditions while working in the facility. May be required to work on high, elevated platforms.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://spherion.appone.com