We are looking for a Trainee Golf Instructor for the 2018 Season. The trainee will assist all Leadbetter Golf Academy Staff with all things relating to day to day operations of the Academy. The trainee may earn the opportunity to enter the Leadbetter Golf Academy Trainee program and eventually become a full time Leadbetter Certified Instructor upon completion of the program. If you are looking for a foot in the door of the golf instruction business this is an incredible opportunity to learn and build your resume.
Minimum Candidate Requirements/Job Description
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Must have a passion for golf, and preferably a background in the business, instruction, or as a player.
- Must possess great people skills and work ethic
- Must be willing and able to multitask and take care of a range of responsibilities from instruction to janitorial duties.
- Must be willing to work odd hours.
- Pay will be discussed at the interview.
- Candidate must provide a resume.
- Job will Begin in May 2018 and proceed as the seasons allows.
Please contact Director of Instruction Tom Reynolds at 973 419 3288, or Tom.Reynolds@DavidLeadbetter.com