***************This position is for the Fairfax, Leesburg, Woodbridge, and Windchester areas*********************
· Implements REACH supports for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental illness or behavioral health needs.
· Maintains linkages and relationships with community partners.
· Ensures the coordination of support meetings and Crisis Education and Prevention Plans for individuals supported by REACH.
· Provides 24/7/365 response to crisis situations according to on-call schedule.
· Participates in required meetings with Team Members, REACH Director, CTH staff and other applicable parties.
· Coordinates individual’s care with identified Case Manager or other Clinical Home Provider and/or appropriate CSB representatives and/or applicable crisis responder (Emergency Services, Mobile Crisis Teams, Law Enforcement, Hospital Emergency Departments, Walk-in Crisis, etc.).
· Identifies and coordinates training and technical assistance needs for providers, natural supports and other components of the system of care.
· Coordinates admissions/discharges and requests for appropriate individuals to/from REACH Crisis Therapeutic Home in collaboration with the REACH CTH Director and REACH Director.
· Coordinates admissions/discharges and requests for appropriate individuals to/from REACH Mobile crisis supports in collaboration with REACH Team Leaders and REACH Director.
· Works closely with state and local psychiatric hospitals and training centers for support of individuals transitioning to the community.
· Collects and enters required data and produces documentation on administrative and service delivery and overall utilization of REACH services within established timeframes and according to set protocols.
· Other duties as assigned/required.