Do you enjoy conducting individual and family therapy? Are you passionate about helping individuals become resilient and focused on their own wellness and recovery?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being an Outpatient Therapist at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health has its Advantages. As an Outpatient Therapist at Devereux Community Services you will be involved in conducting individual and family therapy in an office location with flexibility in scheduling your appointments in the evenings and on weekends. This position gives you a wide range of ages and diagnosis in which to provide therapy. Ages range from 2 to 19 years-old diagnosed with depression, pervasive development disorder, attention deficit disorder, conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, bipolar disorder, and poor impulse control.
We offer Training in Evidence-Based Practices!
Individual Therapy identifies a child’s specific behavioral challenges and develops the use of skills that will enhance the individual’s strengths through various forms of therapy. Family Therapy focuses on improving and enhancing family communication and positive support through parent education and family system therapy. During therapy, parents and caregivers are provided with parenting strategies and techniques that enable them to provide the best of love and support to their children.
We are seeking a Full-Time Licensed Outpatient Therapist to work out of offices located in Phoenixville, PA
- Create initial resiliency plans to include the coordination of successive resiliency plan development and compliance to reflect appropriate interventions/goals for each individual assigned.
- Ensure proper documentation of program participation, record keeping for charts and/or referrals including medication, case management, resiliency plans and progress notes.
- Review Psychiatric evaluations, to endure that all recommendations are being followed and individuals remain compliant with resiliency.
- Comply with regulatory, organizational, and center standards of care.
- Ensure safe effective delivery and documentation of resiliency services for all individuals in outpatient programs.
- Assist in the hospitalization process as required. Provides assistance to caseload in crisis situations.
Devereux is a leading non profit behavioral health organization that supports many of the most underserved and vulnerable members of our communities. Founded in 1912 by Helena Devereux, we operate a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of individuals and families every year. We help empower children and adults with intellectual, emotional, developmental, and behavioral challenges to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. Our Philosophy of Care operates under the core principles of Individualized Services; Effective and Accountable Services; and Positive, Behavioral Approaches.
The primary purpose of Devereux is to provide quality service to those entrusted to our care by their families, guardians, agencies, and other designated parties. The most critical resource we have to accomplish this task is our employees. No intervention can be implemented without the assistance of competent employees who are physically and mentally prepared to carry out this tremendous responsibility.
For this reason, in addition to a competitive salary, Devereux provides a comprehensive health and welfare benefits program to eligible full-time employees, family members, and domestic partners. Health and welfare programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services, and an Employee Assistance / Work Life Balance Program, as well as generous time-off policies, and a 403 B retirement plan. Additionally, voluntary, employee paid, Vision and Supplemental Life Insurance are available to FT employees.
Keywords: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Outpatient Therapist, LPC, LCSW
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work.
- Clinical Internship and one year relevant experience working with children and adolescents in a residential setting required.
- PA License required: LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Marraige & Family Therapist
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of software programs (i.e. Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
|The employment policies of Devereux are to recruit and hire qualified employees without discrimination because of race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, communication ability, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation and to treat them equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement - including upgrading, promotion and transfer - consistent with individual skills and the needs of Devereux.
|We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to race, religion, sex, color, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or uniform service member status.
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug testing required. EOE